This intensive instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and experience to implement Office 365 in a large corporate environment using the FastTrack three-phase delivery process of Pilot, Deploy, and Enhance.
This course is intended for consultants and IT professionals who are responsible for planning and
implementing Office 365 in medium to large enterprise environments where there are complex factors
within the client's infrastructure that affect the migration process.
The course student typically:
* Is an enterprise architect, IT consultant or IT professional that has already planned and
implemented Office 365 in a large corporate environment.
* Has hands-on experience with Office 365
* Wants to know the design factors behind Microsoft's new FastTrack approach to deploying
Office 365 through rapid piloting of Office 365, followed by the Deploy and Enhance phases.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
* Describe the Office 365 FastTrack deployment methodology
* Identify the benefits of the FastTrack approach compared to the current deployment process.
* Plan the Pilot phase of the FastTrack deployment process.
* Plan the Deploy phase to ensure this phase commences correctly.
* Plan the optional sections of the Enhance phase, depending on the customer's requirements.